Please note that registering through the above link guarantees space for your organization in the Exhibits Hall only. Individuals staffing the table will be asked to complete an attendee registration form when registration opens in July.
Information for Exhibitors
Important Information and Deadlines:
- The exhibits fair will take place in the Lake Champlain Exhibition Hall in the Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center.
- The exhibitor fair will be open from 8:00 – 4:30 pm on Friday, October 7, 2016
- Booths must be staffed from the hours of 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Tables may not be left vacant or dismantled before 4:30 PM.
- Deadline for completing and submitting the online registration form is September 23 to be included as an exhibitor at the conference and listed on the attendee handout.
- Deadline for receipt of payment is September 30.
Eligibility for Exhibiting:
The exhibits fair is a vital part of the University of Vermont Cancer Center’s Women's Health and Conference. To exhibit, the goods and services must meet the standards of generally accepted medical practice. Non-profit organizations are invited to exhibit at no charge; however, space is limited and prioritized to organizations that specifically cater to cancer-related goods and services. The University of Vermont Cancer Center will review all exhibitor applications and reserves the right to remove, decline, or prohibit any exhibit, or part of an exhibit, or proposed exhibit which, at its sole discretion is not suitable to or in keeping with the goals and objectives of the Women's Health and Cancer Conference. The purpose of the exhibits fair is to provide a showcase for products and services of interest to the attendees of the conference.
Booth, Number & Location:
- Exhibit space in the main hall consists of one 6’ x 30” table covered with a table drape and one chair.
- Exhibitors are welcome and encouraged to bring their own table skirting and display materials.
- The conference organizers will assign booth numbers and locations and reserves the right to modify any and all table adjustments necessary due to space limitations.
- Exhibitor understands and agrees that the conference organizers have sole discretion on the assignment of table locations.
Installation and Dismantling of Exhibits:
- Exhibitors will have access to the exhibit area starting at 5:00 pm until 6:30 pm on Thursday, October 6 for set-up.
- The exhibit hall will also be open for exhibitor set-up on Friday, October 7 starting at 7:00 am.
- Exhibitor displays must be set-up by 8:00 am Friday, October 7 and all exhibits must remain intact until the exhibits close at 4:30 pm, at which time dismantling and packing may begin.
- Exhibitor tables must be attended from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm on Friday, October 7 unless special arrangements have been made with the University of Vermont Cancer Center no later than September 23.
- Please follow the shipping instructions as outlined. Failure to do so may result in your package not arriving. We suggest that you bring the tracking number for your packages to the event, as well as any important documents and materials you may require if your box cannot be immediately located. Please send boxes to the address below to the attention of the representative of your company who will be onsite on the day of the event. Shipments should not arrive at the Sheraton before October 3.
Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center
Women's Health and Cancer Conference – 10/7/2016
Attn: [Enter Onsite Representative Name]
870 Williston Road
South Burlington, VT 05403
Electrical, Telephone, Audio-Visual and Internet Access:
- All orders for electrical, telephone, A/V, or internet are contracts between the exhibitor and the Sheraton Burlington Hotel & Conference Center. The University of Vermont Cancer Center is not responsible for charges incurred for these services. All electrical, telephone, AV, or internet orders must be submitted by September 30 (5 business days prior to the event). All requests made after September 30 cannot be guaranteed. Questions regarding electrical, telephone, AV and internet access should be directed to Sherri Neumann at the Sheraton Burlington Hotel at 802-865-6662.
- It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to send in the electrical, telephone, AV, and internet form to the Sheraton in a timely manner to order services.
- Exhibitors are responsible for making their own travel and hotel
arrangements. To make hotel reservations at the conference hotel, call
the Sheraton directly at 802-865-6600.
- Exhibitors who reserve space and do not notify the conference organizers in advance of a cancellation date may forfeit the right to exhibit at future conferences.
- Refunds for exhibitor fees may be obtained if notice of cancellation is received on or before September 23. No refunds are possible after this date.
- Payment received by September 30 guarantees space. The University of Vermont Cancer Center reserves the right to reassign the space if payment is not received by this date.
- Please make checks payable to University of Vermont (UVM tax ID number is 03-0179440).
- All payments must be sent to the UVM Office of Continuing Medical Education. Address provided below:
University of Vermont
Office of Continuing Medical Education
Attn: Terry Caron
128 Lakeside Avenue, Suite 100
Burlington, VT 05401
Completion of this form represents a commitment. The University of Vermont Cancer Center must be notified no later than September 23 if funding is not approved or if you choose not to support the
program. Payment is otherwise expected.
For questions or more information on exhibiting opportunities, please contact Charles Brooks at 802-656-2176 or Charles.Brooks@med.uvm.edu
Last modified May 11 2016 03:53 PM