This page has moved to here!
Required Internship Experience
In addition to the core curriculum, T/F spend 50-60 hours in an internship experience. These activities include:
Family Connection: A guided interview with a family focused on understanding the family experience of raising a child with special needs
Interdisciplinary Consultation: Current Fellows bring a challenging leadership or clinical situation to the interdisciplinary team
Internship Opportunities (this is not an inclusive list, individual decisions made based on learning needs & site availability)
- VT Health Dept. Children with Special Health Needs (CSHN) and Child Development Clinic VT I-Team
- VT I-Team
- Pediatric Medical Homes
- Children's Integrated Services (CIS) teams
- The University of Vermont Children’s Hospital clinics
- VT State Autism Consultant
- Policy internships
- 1:1 matching with LEND faculty, field experts and/or consultants
NOTE: Core Curriculum and clinical practica are refined annually; some activities may change.
Last modified May 01 2015 11:53 AM