Who Should Apply?
This training may be right for you if:
- You have a vision for leadership
- You wish to gain understanding, experience and skill in influencing policies impacting children, families and service providers.
- You are interested in the field of neurodevelopmental disabilities including autism.
- You are a graduate student, community professional, and/or family member of a child with a disability.
The disciplines being considered for traineeships/fellowships include:
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Family Support
- Mental Health
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Special Fellows (Please contact the program)
- Speech Language Pathology
Last modified September 22 2014 03:36 PM