School Age and Adolescence
Welcome to the list of active VCHIP School Age and Adolescence projects. The information below provides a brief overview of the identified research area. Please select from the following links for a more detailed project summary and contact information.
- VCHIP has contracted with the Vermont Department of Mental Health to develop and promote effective community practices for children and adolescents experiencing trauma...read more.
- This statewide effort engages a broad range of Vermont schools and agencies facilitating training for suicide prevention gatekeepers to learn about the signs of suicidality, appropriate responses, and how to connect young people with needed services...read more.
- With the developmental of a standardized system, a comprehensive treatment plan for children diagnosed with ADHD, targeting their individual strengths and weaknesses, can be initiated...read more.
- The YHII project team and stakeholders have worked with over 60 Vermont practices assisting in improving their preventive service delivery to youth. Practices receive training on quality improvement, adolescent health care topics...read more.
- This six year project is aimed to improve the system of care for Vermont's transition-aged youth and young adults to ensure that they have adequate preparation and the necessary supports to be productively engaged in the community...read more.
We hope you are able to find the information you are looking for. If you would like or need additional information please feel free to contact us.
Last modified February 12 2014 10:04 AM