Research and Evaluation
Welcome to the list of active VCHIP Research and Evaluation projects. The information below provides a brief overview of the selected research area. Please select from the following links for a more detailed project summary and contact information.
- As part of a three-year grant to improve services for children and youth with ASD, partnerships were built between professionals and families of children and youth with ASD to ensure access to a high quality medical home...read more.
- VCHIP has contracted with the Vermont Department of Mental Health to develop and promote effective community practices for children and adolescents experiencing trauma...read more.
- VCHIP provides evaluation support to the Vermont Department of Health's Children with Special Health Needs Program to transform the existing systems of care for children with special health care needs in VT...read more.
- This statewide effort engages a broad range of Vermont schools and agencies facilitating training for suicide prevention gatekeepers to learn about the signs of suicidality, appropriate responses, and how to connect young people with needed services...read more.
- Launched in 2003, the Blueprint has become a learning health system that evolves to meet the needs of providers and improve the health outcomes of all Vermonters...read more.
- This six year project is aimed to improve the system of care for Vermont's transition-aged youth and young adults to ensure that they have adequate preparation and the necessary supports to be productively engaged in the community...read more.
We hope you are able to find the information you are looking for. If you would like or need additional information please feel free to contact us.
Last modified February 12 2014 10:26 AM