State and National Quality Improvement
Welcome to the list of active VCHIP State and National Quality Improvement projects. The information below provides a brief overview of the identified research area. Please select from the following links for a more detailed project summary and contact information.
A Learning Community of Improvement Partnership (IP) and State CYSHCN Programs (A project in collaboration with NIPN, JSI, HRSA/MCHB/DCSHCN)
- Over a 9 month period, 4 state-based Improvement Partnerships (IPs) and Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN) programs (MD, NM, NY, OH) will all continue to participate in year two of the quality improvement (QI) Learning Community...read more.
- The AIM project works with the Vermont Agency of Human Services to enhance the capacity of their staff to conduct quality improvement activities...read more.
- CHAMP creates a network of practices that engage in collaborative improvement activities to meet the evolving needs of health care professionals, children, and families. Recruitment for this project is currently underway...read more.
- The goal of this program is to provide curbside phone and email consultation to assist in the management of children’s emotional and behavioral problems in primary care settings...read more.
- As one of four key partners in Maine and Vermont, CHIPRA has, to date, eleven pediatric practices and four family practices in Vermont formally recognized as NCQA patient-centered medical homes...read more.
- Vermont Center for Children, Youth and Families in partnership with the Integrated Family Services Division of the State of Vermont and VCHIP has created a ‘Center for Training in Evidence Based Approaches to Family Treatments’ with the goal of reducing childhood emotional and behavioral disorders...read more.
We hope you are able to find the information you are looking for. If you would like or need additional information please feel free to contact us.
Last modified November 24 2014 11:42 AM