State and National Quality Improvement
Welcome to the list of active VCHIP State and National Quality Improvement projects. The information below provides a brief overview of the identified research area. Please select from the following links for a more detailed project summary and contact information.
- The AIM project works with the Vermont Agency of Human Services to enhance the capacity of their staff to conduct quality improvement activities...read more.
- This project will extend the Developmental and Autism Screening in Primary Care project by identifying practices in need of training and developing a training module to introduce the scientific and national guidelines that support age-appropriate developmental and autism screening...read more.
- CHAMP creates a network of practices that engage in collaborative improvement activities to meet the evolving needs of health care professionals, children, and families. Recruitment for this project is currently underway...read more.
- The goal of this program is to provide curbside phone and email consultation to assist in the management of children’s emotional and behavioral problems in primary care settings...read more.
- As one of four key partners in Maine and Vermont, CHIPRA has, to date, eleven pediatric practices and four family practices in Vermont formally recognized as NCQA patient-centered medical homes...read more.
- This project, in collaboration with the national Reach Out and Read program, promotes early literacy as part of pediatric primary care through the distribution of children's books and anticipatory guidance during early childhood...read more.
- Vermont Center for Children, Youth and Families in partnership with the Integrated Family Services Division of the State of Vermont and VCHIP has created a ‘Center for Training in Evidence Based Approaches to Family Treatments’ with the goal of reducing childhood emotional and behavioral disorders...read more.
We hope you are able to find the information you are looking for. If you would like or need additional information please feel free to contact us.
Last modified December 10 2013 12:49 PM