This page has moved to here!
Perinatal Care Project List
Welcome to the list of active VCHIP Perinatal projects. The information below provides a brief overview of the selected research area. Please select from the following links for a more detailed project summary and contact information.
- Partnering with Vermont WIC at the Vermont Department of Health this project aims to measurably increase the number of Vermont mothers and babies who are exclusively breastfeeding to six months...read more.
- The ICON project partners with stakeholders to improve health outcomes for opiate-dependent mothers and their opioid-exposed newborns...read more.
Improving Preconception Health through Enhanced Education of Health Care Providers on Long Acting Reversible Contraception (LARC)
- This project is to increase the utilization of long-acting reversible contraception (LARC) before and between pregnancies in order to decrease unintended pregnancies and poor birth outcomes...read more.
- This project developed and implemented practice changes that would potentially decrease the rate of late preterm infant (34+0 and 36+6 weeks gestation) births and ensure high quality care for those infants...read more.
- In partnership with the Vermont Department of Health, Vermont community hospital birthing centers, and The University of Vermont Medical Center, the VRPHP project is a high-quality academic health care resource for education, skills competencies, and quality improvement in perinatal health care...read more.
We hope you are able to find the information you are looking for. If you would like or need additional information please feel free to contact us.
Last modified July 18 2016 09:27 AM