Vermont Child Health Improvement Program (VCHIP)
Perinatal Care Project List
Welcome to the list of active VCHIP Perinatal projects. The information below provides a brief overview of the selected research area. Please select from the following links for a more detailed project summary and contact information.
- Multidisciplinary perinatal teams from each participating hospital are working to establish a breastfeeding culture which will provide a foundation for a sustained breastfeeding experience...read more.
- The ICON project partners with stakeholders to improve health outcomes for opiate-dependent mothers and their opioid-exposed newborns...read more.
- This project developed and implemented practice changes that would potentially decrease the rate of late preterm infant (34+0 and 36+6 weeks gestation) births and ensure high quality care for those infants...read more.
- VHPSI has worked to improve the processes and outcomes of preventive services delivered to women and infants during the birth hospitalization. Preventive services included Hepatitis B immunization, breastfeeding assessment and support, sleep positioning...read more.
- In partnership with the Vermont Department of Health, Vermont community hospital birthing centers, and Fletcher Allen Health Care, the VRPHP project is a high-quality academic health care resource for education, skills competencies, and quality improvement in perinatal health care...read more.
We hope you are able to find the information you are looking for. If you would like or need additional information please feel free to contact us.
Last modified July 20 2012 10:38 AM