Welcome to the list of active VCHIP Early Childhood projects. The information below provides a brief overview of the identified research area. Please select from the following links for a more detailed project summary and contact information.
- The core of The Vermont Family Based Approach is to promote exercise, emotional regulation skills, music, reading, a healthy diet, parenting skills and parental mental health treatment as the primary interventions to improve children's mental heath...read more.
- As part of a three-year grant to improve services for children and youth with ASD, partnerships were built between professionals and families of children and youth with ASD to ensure access to a high quality medical home...read more.
- This project works to improve the evaluation process for children with global developmental delays and intellectual disabilities through participation in a regional database to allow for identification of gaps in care...read more.
- Forty primary care practices participated in an intensive 18-month quality improvement project to improve developmental and autism screening as well as identification and tracking of children identified at risk for developmental delay...read more.
- VCHIP provides evaluation support to the Vermont Department of Health's Children with Special Health Needs Program to transform the existing systems of care for children with special health care needs in VT...read more.
We hope you are able to find the information you are looking for. If you would like or need additional information please feel free to contact us.
Last modified February 12 2014 10:22 AM