This page has moved to here!
Agency Improvement Model (AIM) Training
The Vermont Agency of Human Services (AHS) has contracted with VCHIP to conduct a series of intensive quality improvement trainings with subsequent facilitated coaching sessions to support the rollout of the Agency Improvement Model (AIM). The AIM model was developed to build a culture of continuous quality improvement among Vermont Agency of Human Services staff in all six departments (Aging and Independent Living, Children and Families, Corrections, Health, Mental Health, and Vermont Health Access). This model will be spread over the next few years in cohorts of approximately 40 change teams working to improve systems in support of optimal experiences for clients, families, customers, and colleagues.
- Identify the learning needs of each cohort of change leaders and tailor the curriculum to maximize training effectiveness
- Provide coaching and quality improvement expertise to guide change leaders in the creation and implementation of their AIM projects
- Advise in the revision of AIM materials and design customized tools and resources to support the AIM framework and rapid cycle change techniques used by each change team
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training activities to continuously improve the curriculum, tools, and resources which will be utilized to support future cohorts of change leaders
- Trained three cohorts of 40 change leaders accross the VT AHS in quality improvement utilizing the AIM model.
- Provided more than 75 hours of coaching and techincal assistance via phone and webinar platforms for change teams.
- Evaluation of trainings showed significant improvement in participants knowledge and confidence levels to successfully lead a chage project and support a culture of continous quality improvement within the AHS
Last modified July 18 2016 09:04 AM