Child Psychology Internship Program
The Clinical Psychology Internship Program (CPIP) at the University of Vermont is a training program within the Departments of Psychiatry and Psychology. Specifically, training takes place at both the Vermont Center for Children, Youth, and Families (VCCYF) and the Behavior Therapy and Psychotherapy Center (BTPC).
For details regarding our internship, explore the Clinical Psychology Internship Program manual. The manual outlines our Program’s training goals and objectives, and provides a description of the internship’s clinical and research training experiences.
Applicants for our pre-doctoral internship must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Enrollment in an APA approved doctoral level Clinical Psychology program
- Completion of required practicum training prior to start of internship
- Completion of coursework prior to start of internship
- Pass their comprehensive examinations no later than the ranking deadline for the APPIC Match
- Be certified as ready for internship by their doctoral programs
Please complete the AAPI Online application and also submit a copy of your curriculum vitae (CV). Your CV can be sent directly to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is November 15.
For questions, please contact Dr. Kennedy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 802-656-9978.
Last modified November 13 2013 05:14 PM