This page has moved to here!
Medical Photography and Digital Imaging
Medical Photography and Digital Imaging provides the University of Vermont and Fletcher Allen Health Care community photographic and digital imaging services including studio and location, clinical and surgical photography, digital imaging and poster printing. Our photographs are available for publications, presentations, posters and framed as artwork. We are a non-subsidized division of the UVM College of Medicine.
- Location and studio portraiture
- Event photography
- Photography for publications and departments
- Photography of research processes and results
- Studio photography of products and devices
- Medical and Surgical photography
- Consultation and assistance in digitizing large format films, i.e. 4x5, 8x10 and x-ray films
- Digital archive and workflow consultations for research image collections
Medical Photography is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to noon, and 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm. We are often out working on location, so please phone or email before coming over. firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 802-656-2254.
About the Photographer
Medical Photorgaphy is run by Raj Chawla, a photographer and digital imaging expert with over 27 years of photojournalism, wedding, portrait and commercial photography experience. Prior to UVM, Raj worked for The Burlington Free Press / Gannett, Inc. as a photographer and photo editor. His work also appears in newspapers and magazines around the world, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, National Geographic, Newsweek, and many more. Raj attended the Rochester Institute of Technology, earning a BS in Photojournalism.
Last modified July 11 2014 01:48 PM