Department of Surgery
- Vermont Public Television's "Emerging Science" to highlight UVM
Department of Surgery researchers.
CLICK HERE for details.
- Health Economist Chris Jones, Ph.D., Sheds New Light on Treatments, Links Medicine and Business
- Brian Sprague PhD Research Addresses Decline in Hormone Replacement Therapy Use, and gets media attention from Reuters Health
- Peter Zvara, MD, PhD receives EPSCoR award
- Kalev Freeman, MD, PhD to be featured on Vermont Public Television discussing Traumatic Brain Injury in Sports.
- Jonathan E. Boyson, PhD
Chief, Div. of Surgical Research
- William Drucker, MD, FACS
- Mujde Erten, PhD
- Kalev Freeman, MD, PhD
- Christopher Jones, DPhil
- Turner Osler, MD, FACS
- Stephanie Pero, Ph.D.
- Girja Shukla, Ph.D.
- Brian Sprague, PhD
- Yu-Jing Sun, Ph.D.
- Peter Zvara, MD, PhD
- Katarina Zvarova, MD, PhD
The mission of the Division of Surgical Research is to enhance patient care through the advancement of biomedical knowledge, and to employ cutting-edge technologies to pursue new therapeutic breakthroughs. The research in the Division spans a variety of disciplines, and encompasses clinical, basic, and translational research.
Last modified February 04 2013 03:28 PM