What is Integrative Health?
Integrative health is a comprehensive approach to health and wellbeing that begins with the patient’s health goals and treatment preferences and addresses physical symptoms and their inter-related emotional and spiritual aspects. Integrative Health incorporates a public health perspective, recognizing the impact environment, nutrition and other aspects of lifestyle have on wellbeing. It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship, is informed by evidence, and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both Western, and Eastern.
- Laura Mann Center
- Academic Consortium for Integrative Medicine & Health
- National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health
- Bravewell Collaborative
- Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine
- UVM Engage Minfulness (Guided meditations and local reseources!)
Please check our facebook page about updates about cancellations due to weather.
Last modified March 22 2017 01:51 PM