Support Our Work
gift to the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive
Sciences supports research and educational activities that affect the
lives of women and their babies. Thank you for making a
Your gift supports the Department in the following ways:
- Development and expansion of science training at all educational levels, from high school to graduate school, residency and faculty
- Extending contact between our department and others for the purpose of enhancing research
- Development of collaborations with world-renowned investigators
- Generation of networks to do large-scale research
- Acquisition of novel technologies to pursue cutting-edge research
- Pursuit of exciting new areas of research
- Support and expansion of already successful programs to the next level
Select A Fund
Obstetrics and Gynecology Fund
These funds give the Chair the flexibility to support areas of greatest need within the Department, including research and educational activities.
Reproductive Sciences Research and Development
This fund supports visiting scholars, training, research communication, educational programs, laboratory technology and other associated resources as well as basic clinical and translational scientific inquiry within the Division of Reproductive Sciences.
Ways To Give
Follow the link to UVM's Foundation website. Please follow these important instructions:
- Specify your gift designation by writing in the fund you wish to support, either the Obstetrics and Gynecology Fund or the Reproductive Sciences Research and Development Fund.
You can also call the UVM College of Medicine at 802-656-4014 with your credit card information.
Make your check payable to the UVM College of Medicine and specify which fund you would like to support (see options above), in the memo section or in a separate note.
Mail your gift to to:
UVM College of Medicine
Development & Alumni Relations
The Courtyard at Given, South
89 Beaumont Avenue
Burlington, VT 05405
If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss other ways you can help support the Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences, please call the UVM College of Medicine at 802-656-4014. Our staff looks forward to speaking with you and answering any questions you may have.
Last modified March 28 2016 01:51 PM