Accessing the Center
Please send all required documentation to: Office of Clinical Trials Research firstname.lastname@example.org, Arnold 3437-UHC Campus, 1 South Prospect Street, Burlington, VT 05401
- Documentation of UVM Medical Center Mandatories having been completed. In the event Gateway access is unavailable, please have a UVM Medical Center supervisor or PI contact IS Security or Bob Dodds to request reactivation of this access and the Mandatories tutorial now located in a new site called E-Learn.
- Documentation of the employee's annual job performance for the current year. If there has been a change in job description, please provide an updated position description.
- Documentation of current licensure or certifications
- Ongoing competency checklists and safety training logs
- Human Subjects Research Training (IRB Tutorial), if implemented or renewed within the last year
After all of the required documentation is submitted to OCTR, materials will be reviewed to confirm the requirements have been met. The employee will be notified that a new UVM Medical Center badge has been approved upon successful completion of documentation. The UVM Medical Center human resources office will issue a new research ID badge and send it to the employee via interoffice mail.
Failure to comply could result in denied UVM Medical Center IT access and university research staff will not be allowed to participate in research activities that take place on hospital premises until they have successfully fulfilled the credentialing requirements.
-Notice: Effective September 1st, 2014 all new studies will be subject to the revised fee structure.
-An additional charge ($50.00 for categories A-C and $150.00 for category D) will be assessed on top of the customary fees listed below for all studies that require the administration of gadolinium contrast.
A. UVM/FAHC Investigator Initiated $550 w/o contrast-NIH or other extramurally federal funded, peer-reviewed studies, where the PI is a UVM/FAHC investigator; or local investigator initiated studies that are industry funded and the PI is from UVM.
B. Industry Funded/UVM FAHC PI Initiated $550 w/o contrast- Local Investigator initiated, extramurally by foundation or industry where the PI is from UVM/FAHC.
C. UVM/FAHC Investigator Initiated $550 w/o contrast - Internally funded or departmental supported promising work that may lead to an independent grant.
D. Industry Funded/Multi-Center Non-UVM/FAHC PI Initiated $900w/o contrast-For profit pharmaceutical company, medical device manufacturer, or other industry sponsored research projects.
D. Industry Funded/Multi-Center Non-UVM/FAHC PI Initiated $1,050 w/wo contrast-For profit pharmaceutical company, medical device manufacturer, or other industry sponsored research projects.
Scans conducted outside of our normal operating hours will be subject to an additional fee of $100.00 per scan.
Last modified February 18 2016 08:45 AM