Department of Medicine
- Clinical Trials & Research
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Calendar of Events
- Find a Fletcher Allen Physician
- Physician Resources
Patient Care & Clinical Services
Immunobiology is a university academic division of the Department of Medicine, comprised of research faculty with interests in the clinical application of their work to infectious diseases and autoimmune disorders.
- Individuals who seek clinical care for autoimmune disorders should visit Fletcher Allen Health Care where our team supports the Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology Clnic.
- Individuals who seek clinical care for infectious diseases should visit Fletcher Allen Health Care where our team supports the Infectious Diseases Clinic.
Last modified August 13 2012 12:04 PM