Conferences & Seminars
The Division of Dermatology at the University of Vermont College of Medicine and their partnership with The University of Vermont Medical Center is well known for continuing medical educational opportunities.
In addition to opportunities to attend various clinics such as the resident continuity clinic, each resident’s experience includes departmental, regional and national conferences.
- Weekly Dermatopathology and diadactic topics
- Monthly Grand Rounds
- Dermatology Grand Rounds are held the first Thursday of the month (unless otherwise noted):
- July 3, 2014 - NO grand rounds.
- August 14, 2014* Dirk Elston, M.D. will be our visiting professor.
- September 4, 2014
- October 2, 2014 - Grand Rounds will coincide with Vermont Dermatological Society annual meeting.
- November 6, 2014
- December 4, 2014
- January 1, 2015 - NO grand rounds
- February 5, 2015
- March 5, 2015
- April 2, 2015
- May 7, 2015
- June 4, 2015
- * (exception to 1st Thursday)
Contact Margo Mertz with additional questions.
Regional and National
- American Academy of Dermatology Conference
- American College of Mohs Surgery (ACMS)
- New England Dermatological Society
Last modified November 18 2014 01:33 PM