Only students participating in the ceremony will be able to reserve tickets; details will be emailed to the students. Guests must receive their tickets from their students. Guests without tickets will be able to view the ceremony via a live stream of the event. The link to that event is posted on the website.
All guests, including infants and children, require tickets. Tickets must be ready to present at the doors to enter the ceremony. Students are required to “obtain” FREE tickets online. A link to the site will be sent to their UVM email address. By “obtaining” tickets you accept the following:
- There is a limit of 6 tickets per family. Tickets are non-transferrable.
- Tickets are required for entry into the ceremony. All guests, no matter what the age, require a ticket.
- If tickets are lost or misplaced, replacements WILL NOT be provided. There will be NO exceptions. If guests do not have a ticket, they will not be allowed into the event until all with tickets have been seated.
- It is the student’s responsibility to get the tickets to their guests and insure they understand that if they are lost or forgotten, entry will be restricted.
- Guests will be respectful of the ceremony and others around you. Students and guests are expected to refrain from any behavior that distracts from the dignity or safety of the ceremony.
Last modified December 09 2014 11:36 AM