Instructions for the Class
Members of the Class are asked to arrive and assemble at the above location and time. There will be staff available to direct students to the line-up area.
Students will be placed in alpha order for the procession into Ira Allen Chapel. Please make sure you stay in correct order as the coats on stage have been assembled accordingly.
The Class should dress in professional/interview attire without suit coats, blazers or jackets (no jeans please).Please do not bring backpacks, handbags or other valuables as you cannot take them with you and security is not provided. Leave all of your belongings with your family.
- Shirt and tie or sweater with nice pants
- Blouse with nice pants or skirt with top
- A Dress (business casual)
- You are putting on a White Coat in front of a room full of people; thus, we recommend you:
- Avoid thick sweaters.
- Avoid short shirts, skirts, or dresses (you will be raising your arm to put on the white coat and and expose a midriff or other areas in photographs)
Whatever you choose to wear, it should be comfortable and easy to manage when your coat is presented during the ceremony.
Last modified September 28 2015 02:00 PM