Our students have very diverse interests both inside and outside of the
classroom, ranging from playing music in local clubs and rock climbing
to club sports and, of course, taking advantage of the winter
recreational opportunities Vermont has to offer. Medical students also
have access to a wealth of UVM campus facilities and events
- Davis Student Center offers great food and even better coffee.
- Gutterson Athletic Campus - a short walk from the medical school, which offers a fitness center, swimming pool, ice rink, climbing wall, tennis and squash courts, basketball courts, and more. (Take a campus photo tour).
- Intramural sports are popular among UVM College of Medicine students, and teams have gone on to win championships in several sports. Students are also involved in national organizations including AMWA (American Medical Women's Association) and AMSA (American Medical Student Association).
- Arts on Campus
- Check the UVM all-campus Calendar of Events
- Bored? More stuff to do on- and off-campus
- UVM Athletics/Catamounts schedule
Last modified November 27 2013 01:15 PM