Financial Services for Medical Students
Through a series of Financial Fitness sessions we provide current students further information on the following areas:
- Entrance Counseling for financial aid
- Tracking Student Loans using AAMC Medloans Organizer and NSLDS. We have a powerpoint presentation available here to help guide you through this process.
- Service Based Scholarship Programs
- Primary Care Info Session
- Credit and Identity Theft
- Loan Exit Counseling
It is our goal that students are aware of the financial tools available to them to help with their financial decisions during medical school and beyond.
Using your financial aid to cover your living expenses is very different than creating a budget from an income that is earned. Students who cover their expenses with financial aid will first need to create a spending plan to determine how much income (financial aid) they will need and then accept that amount in their financial aid award.
89 Beaumont Ave
Courtyard at Given N-125
Burlington, VT 05405
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday:12 pm – 4:30 pm by appointment (send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tuesday, Thursday:9 am – 1 pm & 2 pm – 4:30 pm in-person hours (no appointment needed)
Last modified November 27 2013 01:14 PM