UVM utilizes a multi-level approach for academic support programs, with course directors, peers, faculty advisors, and specialized external resources all supporting the academic needs of students.
The Office of Student Success coordinates academic support for students and the types of support provided include:
- peer mentoring
- learning style assessments
- assistance with study techniques
- test taking skills and stress management strategies
- Myers-Briggs interpretation
- USME Steps 1 and 2 exam preparation
- referrals for diagnostic testing for learning disabilities
For more information about academic support programs, contact:Laurey Burris, M.Ed.
Director of Student Success
Given Courtyard North
Last modified January 15 2015 02:33 PM