The Office of Medical Communications has responsibility for managing the HOME and top tier pages for the College of Medicine, and also develops the websites and trains webmasters for departments, centers, and programs of the College.
If your group is interested in developing a new website, please contact us to talk about your plans. Each site is constructed using a template system and Adobe Contribute. We will train your webmaster to maintain and update your site, as well as provide ongoing support.
Adobe Contribute Connection
Contribute is the application we use for creating and maintaining websites. Medical Communications provides training and support for webmasters, and troubleshooting if there are technical problems. Contact us or view one of the mini-manuals below.
- Connect to the Z drive from a UVM computer or L drive from a Medical Center computer (all PDF)
- Creating a Contribute connection
Using Adobe Contribute
- Editing Content in Contribute (PDF)
- Opening Links in a New Window (PDF)
- Creating Sidebars with links_extra pages (PDF)
- Creating a New Page (PDF)
- Creating a Left Navigation Submenu (PDF)
- Headers (PDF)
- Website Images (PDF)
BioBuilder is a web-based application connected with UVM People Management, used for creating and editing UVM Web Template bios for department and division websites.
Having trouble logging in or seeing your changes? You may need to change your browser to compatibility mode before using BioBuilder. Here's how >>
Last modified August 03 2015 08:58 AM