How to publish flow data
Lee, JA, et al. Cytometry A 2008; 73(10):926-930 "MIFlowCyt: The Minimum Information about a Flow Cytometry Experiment". A MUST READ
Roederer M, et al Methods Cell Biol 2004; 75:241-56 "Guidelines for the presentationof flow cytometric data". Ask for hard copy of this article!
Alvarez DF, et al Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 2010; 298(2):L127-30 "Publishing flow cytometry data"
MIFlowCyt (The Minimum Information about a Flow Cytometry Experiment) is an ISAC Recommendation. The document has been reviewed by members of the International Society for Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC) and other interested parties and has beenendorsed by the ISAC President and ISAC Council as an ISAC Recommendation. It is a stable document and may be used as reference material. This document has been produced by the ISAC DATA Standards Task Force (ISAC DSTF) and other members of scientific community. Click here.
For more information about this topic visit ISAC.
What is the best way to present cellular proliferation data
About Antigen Expression
Expression of Common Surface Molecules on Blood Cells (BioLegend). Click here.
Interactive CD Molecule Chart (BioLegend). Click here.
Cell Cycle Analysis
- Introduction to Cell Cycle Analysis. Dr. Peter Rabinovitch, Phoenix Flow Systems, Inc.
- Guidelines for DNA FCM Analysis. Click here.
- Relative Brightness Chart (UVM). Click here.
- BD relative fluorochrome brightness.
- BD fluoro/laser reference chart.
- BioLegend: Instrument Guide-Fluorophore Selector. General view of which fluorophores can be used on commercially available instruments.
- Find BioLegend's equivalent fluorophores compared to other commercially available fluorophores on the market for flow cytometry.
Multiparameter Panel Design
Last modified January 14 2016 04:36 PM