Policies and Procedures
Our mission is to provide technical and scientific support to investigators using flow cytometry. Multiple investigators and laboratories depend on the instruments in this facility. The following policies will ensure safe and effective procedures for your research.
For questions contact us.
- Only samples BSL-2 or lower are allowed on the Facility.
- Unfixed BSL-2 biological materials are not allowed on analyzers.
- No food or drinks are permitted at the FCCS Facility area.
- Radioactive materials are not permitted anywhere in the FCCS Facility.
- Please visit UVM-Safety for more information.
We request that all scientific publications based on Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting Facility data include the following statement in the Acknowledgement section "The flow cytometry data we presented were obtained at the Harry Hood Bassett Flow Cytometry and Cell Sorting Facility, University of Vermont College of Medicine."
Please remember recognize the contributions of Facility Pernonnel to your research project when appropriate. ABRF Recommended Guidelines for Authorship on Manuscripts.
Last modified August 06 2015 03:24 PM