RE-AIMing Health Care Training: Team training in Evidence Based Behavioral interventions-Vermont SBIRT
(Rodger Kessler) 2013-2016 Principal Investigator
SAMHSA 1 U79 TI025395-01
Design, implement, disseminate and evaluate a team based training model to deliver evidence supported behavioral interventions.
A Toolkit to Implement Behavioral Health in Primary Care.
(Rodger Kessler) 2013-2015 Principal Investigator
NIMH R-03 99157.
Systematize a quality improvement implementation of behavioral health in primary care.
AHRQ P30 HS021647-01. AAFP NRN and DARTNet Collaborative PBRN Center of Excellence.
(K. Kimmineau) 2012-2017 Co-investigator
Develop a national infrastructure for comparative effectiveness.
Phase III Pro Pragmatic Trial of Behavioral Risk Measures.
(Alex Krist) 2012-2013 Co-investigator
NCI, OBSSR, AHRQ.
Test the reach and implementation of an electronic version of the core behavioral risk measures.
R01 HS019908-01 AHRQ. SAFTINet: Scalable Architecture for Federated Therapeutic Inquiries Network.
(Schilling) 2010-2012 Co-investigator
Test the feasibility of developing infrastructure for comparative effectiveness research.
Vermont Blueprint for Health: Fletcher Allen Health Care Patient Centered Medical Home Project
(Thomas Peterson) 2010-2015 Co- investigator
Department of Vermont Health Access
Evaluate the effectiveness of a multi- site Fletcher Allen Health Care PCMH project
Department of Vermont Health Access, Contract 0341011002
Primary Care Mental Health Workforce Research Project. This Project is to determine current workforce need and capacity in Patient Centered Medical Homes integrating behavioral health services Principal Investigator
- R-24 AHRQ 1R13HS019462-01. Collaborative National Network Examining Comparative Effectiveness Trials Co-Investigator
- Patient Centered Medical Home Collaborative. A National Survey of Mental Health Substance Abuse and Health
Behavior Services in the Patient Centered Medical Homes This project is a A survey of all NCQA certified PCMH practices
to determine current clincial and organizational response to mental health and substance abuse problems.
- R-13 AHRQ 1R13HS018318-01. Conference to develop a national agenda for Collaborative Behavioral Health in the Patient Centered Medical Home. Co-Principal investigator.
- Project leader Vermont co-occurring disorders project at Berlin Family Health. Vermont Department of Health. $45,000.
- Project Director, Medical Response to Change in Health Status as a Function of harmful Alcohol Use. Vermont Department of Health office of Alcohol and Drug Abuse ($35,000 year 1 and year 2).
- Project Director, Behavioral Health in Medicine Integration Project, Central Vermont Medical Center ($235,000).
- Principal Investigator, Evaluation Methodology Project: a collaborative effort between the Vermont Department of Mental Health, Psychology Department of the University of Vermont, and Washington County Mental Health Services to do mental health systems research and evaluation.
- Co-Principal Investigator, Rural Alcohol Initiative. Research into the attitudes and behaviors of rural people. NIAAA. Director, Initial Operations Grant, NIMH.