We are dedicated to taking care of your entire household, from newborns and pediatrics, through adulthood and geriatrics.
We provide obstetrical care and deliveries, care for your children as they grow into young men and women, and care for adults of all ages. We offer annual health physicals, sports and work forms, as well as care for acute illnesses and chronic diseases. We provide a continuity of health care for your entire life, from providers who get to know you well. In short, we’re here to meet you and your family’s health care needs when you need us.
For more information, see our Annual Report (PDF).
Our services include:
- Comprehensive health care for all age groups
- Pediatric care for babies, young children and teens
- Sports medicine and musculoskeletal evaluation
- Adult and geriatric medicine
- Women's health care, Pap smears, colposcopy
- Physical examinations
- Urgent care and ambulatory infusion services at the Walk-In Care Center
- Pregnancy, maternity and newborn care
- Family planning and birth control
- Skin care and minor surgery
- Mental health services
- Physical therapy
- Laboratory and x-ray on site
- HIV testing and counseling
- Hospital care for babies, children and adults
- Home visits when needed
Family Medicine's Mission
The mission of the Department is threefold:
- To provide high quality care and service to our patients
- To insure high quality educational programs for our residents and students
- To advance the science and specialty of family medicine through investigation and query in a positive learning environment
Location & Facilities
Our Burlington home is nestled between the shores of Lake Champlain and the vistas of the Green Mountains. We are located on the University of Vermont campus, and adjacent to Fletcher Allen Health Care, fostering a culture of collaboration and partnership. Learn more about living in Burlington.
Last modified December 03 2013 02:22 PM