Upcoming WorkshopsMedical Student Education Faculty Development Series
The seminar series will start up again in Fall 2013. More info.
Clinical Simulation Workshop
June 19, 2013
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
237 Rowell Building
More information (PDF)
Interprofessional Faculty Development in Simulation
August 22-23, 2013
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
201 Rowell Building
More information. (PDF)
The Dean's Office of Faculty Affairs promotes professional development and facilitates collaborative efforts across UVM to increase recruitment, retention and advancement of a diverse faculty.
Faculty Development Resources
- Faculty Mentoring Program Guidelines (PDF)
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- Library Services for UVM Faculty
- 2012-13 Medical Education Faculty Development Series
- COM Faculty Resources for Teaching
- Clinical Simulation Faculty Workshop Series
- Blackboard How To's
- PowerPoint in the Lecture: Pros, Cons and Tips
General Career Development
- AAMC Minority Faculty Career Development
- Executive Leadership in Academic Medicine – year long program
- AAMC Leadership Opportunities and Resources for Women and Minorities in Medicine
- Vermont Women in Higher Education: For information on VWHE scholarships, annual awards, the spring leadership dinner, and the annual fall conference.
- Faculty Resources - includes College of Medicine Faculty Handbook, Standards and Guidelines, Policies, Department Resources.
- Grants for Education - includes Frymoyer Scholarship information.
- Workshops and Seminars
- UVM Job-Related Skills - classes, departmental training, learning resources and groups and more.
- UVM Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
- College of Medicine Careers & Job Opportunities
Last modified May 14 2013 04:44 PM