The 24th Annual Eastern Winter Dermatology Conference
Thank you for visiting our site for the 24th Annual Eastern Winter Dermatology Conference. The 2013 conference was a great success!
Please visit our website again for information on the 25th Annual Eastern Winter Dermatology Conference! More information to follow!
January 18-21, 2013
Stoweflake Resort & Conference Center, Stowe, VT
The conference is intended for dermatologists, although primary care physicians with a special interest in dermatology are welcome to attend. The course is designed to provide high-level continuing education for dermatologists, keeping them abreast of new and exciting findings in basic science, clinical dermatology and dermatologic therapy. We are fortunate this year to have an outstanding group of lecturers speaking on a wide range of clinical applications.
- Discuss criteria used to judge pigmented lesions on dermoscopy.
- Define workup and diagnosis for genodermatoses, common genetic tests, management of cases and newer systemic therapy available for treatment.
- Differentiate variations in efficacy and side effect profile of the various biologic agents.
- Discuss the use of retinoids for chemoprevention, and identify which agents to use, how to dose them, and how to monitor patients.
- Recognize and become familiar with new topical agents in dermatology and with new formulations of older agents.
The University of Vermont College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Vermont designates this live activity for a maximum of 14 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of Vermont Eastern Winter Dermatology Conference (Program #531100) is recognized by the American Academy of Dermatology for 14 AAD Recognized Credits and may be used toward the American Academy of Dermatology’s Continuing Medical Education Award.
Application for CME Credit has been filed with the American Academy of Family Physicians. Determination of Credit is pending.
TUITION: Physicians $550 (on or before November 30th); Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants $350 (on or before November 30th); Physicians-in-training $350. Fee includes course materials, continental breakfasts, breaks and reception. Please add $50 after November 30, 2012.
REFUNDS: Refunds, minus an administrative fee of $75, will be made only if notice of cancellation is received in writing by January 3, 2013. Refunds are not possible after that date.
Please click here to register.
Last modified March 15 2013 02:51 PM