For Our Interviewing Applicants
We know your GPA, your MCAT score, what you've done and for how long. But we don't really know you yet. Our interview day has been structured to give you the opportunity to show us more about who you are and give us the opportunity to learn more about you beyond your resumé and test scores. You've done the hard work to get to this point and Interview Day is the time to fulfill the promise of your application. All you have to do is be yourself.
Please arrive between 7:30 and 8:00am to check in and meet other applicants. We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes as you will be moving around throughout the day. We will begin at 8:00am with an Orientation session led by the Associate Dean for Admissions, Dr. Janice Gallant, and end by 3:30pm.
During the day you will:
- Meet with College of Medicine faculty, staff and students
- Participate in a circuit where you will speak with nine interviewers
- Have a chance to demonstrate your teamwork and communication skills
- Hear important information about financing a medical education
- Learn about UVM's award-winning Vermont Integrated Curriculum
- Tour the College and University of Vermont Medical Center
- Have lunch compliments of our Medical Alumni Association
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about Interview Day. We look forward to meeting you!
Last modified August 28 2014 04:10 PM