- LCME Site Visit Schedule (PDF)
- COMET log in
- LCME Self Study Task Force (PDF)
- LCME Timeline (PDF)
- Strategic Plan and Process (PDF)
- 2/13 Update from Drs. Morin & Carney (PDF)
- 12/12 Update from Drs. Morin & Carney (PDF)
- 10/12 Update from Drs. Morin & Carney (PDF)
- 8/12 Update from Drs. Morin & Carney (PDF)
- 11/11 Faculty Meeting (PDF)
- 12/11 Student Meeting (PDF)
About the LCME
The Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME) will perform its next full accreditation site visit of the University of Vermont College of Medicine on April 22 – 25, 2013.
The purpose of the accreditation process is to certify that a medical education program meets prescribed standards, and to promote institutional self evaluation and improvement. Our last site visit was in 2005, with the College receiving a full eight-year reaccreditation.
As part of the process, we are required to conduct a self-study to critically examine our curriculum, resources, procedures, faculty and students. An LCME Self Study Task Force has been appointed to oversee the self-study over the next several months, including data collection and analysis in five key areas, an independent student analysis, and production of the Self-Study Summary Report. The Report will capture our evaluation and measurement of the College against the required LCME Standards.
- LCME Site Visit: April 21-24, 2013. View schedule (PDF).
News and Updates
- February Update from Drs. Morin and Carney (PDF).
- December Update from Drs. Morin and Carney (PDF).
- October Update from Drs. Morin and Carney (PDF).
- COM Bylaws approved on September 20, 2012 (PDF).
What You Need to Know
- COM Summary (PDF).
- COM Mission Statement (PDF).
- COM Organizational Chart (PDF).
- COM Strategic Plan (PDF).
- COM Statement on Diversity and Inclusion (PDF).
- COM Statement on Medical Professionalism (PDF).
- COM Curriculum Competencies (PDF).
- COM Bylaws (PDF) and Faculty Handbook (PDF).
- COM Standards and Guidelines for Faculty Appointment, Reappointment and Promotion (PDF).
|Educational Program||Bill Jeffries, Ph.D.||Educational Program (PDF)|
|Faculty||Polly Parsons, M.D.||Faculty (PDF)|
|Medical Students||Jan Gallant, M.D.||Medical Students (PDF)|
|Institutional Setting||Russ Tracy, Ph.D.||Institutional Setting (PDF)|
|Educational Resources||Richard Galbraith, M.D, Ph.D.||Educational Resources (PDF)|
Questions or comment? Contact email@example.com
Last modified March 06 2013 02:05 PM