The page has moved to: this page
Interdisciplinary Research Themes
Many research projects at the University of Vermont College of Medicine are organized around similar themes. Collaborative across departments and centers at the College, this research involves faculty with a broad range of expertise and interest.
- See Cardiovascular Research for research dedicated to cardiovascular disease.
- Environmental Pathology Research - our research efforts focus on the effect of environmental agents on cell signaling pathways leading to changes in cell phenotype, subsequent alterations in organ structure and function, and eventually disease. .
Health Care Improvement Research
- Telemedicine Research
- Vermont Child Health Improvement Program
- Vermont Oxford Network
- Medical Student Public Health Project
- Office of Health Promotion Research
Behavior Change and Decision Making Research
Last modified April 06 2015 01:40 PM