The page has moved to: this page
Funding Opportunities and Resources for Researchers
Explore sources for government and private grants, as well as information on the patent process, study regulations, and more.
- College of Medicine Funding Opportunities
- URECA! (Undergraduate Research Endeavors Competitive Awards)
- Academic Programs for Learning & Engagement (APLE)
UVM Resources for Researchers
- UVM Research A to Z contact list
- Office of Technology Commercialization – Offers business, technical, scientific, legal and financial expertise to commercialize UVM creations.
- UVM Innovations – A UVM office that assists new and existing companies to license and commercialize their inventions.
- Clinical Research Center (CRC) – The CRC provides scientists with the infrastructure to conduct efficient and high quality research.
- Sponsored Project Administration (SPA)
College of Medicine links
- Core Facilities
- Guideline for Physical Laboratory Space Allocation (PDF)
- Office of Clinical Trials Research
- Training Grants
Last modified April 06 2015 01:38 PM