Funding Opportunities and Resources for Researchers
External Funding Opportunities
See below for weekly funding opportunities and policy notices from the National Institutes of Health's Guide for Grants and Contracts.
Explore sources for government and private grants, as well as information on the patent process, study regulations, and more.
- College of Medicine Funding Opportunities
- URECA! (Undergraduate Research Endeavors Competitive Awards)
- Academic Programs for Learning & Engagement (APLE)
UVM Resources for Researchers
- UVM Research A to Z contact list
- Office of Technology Commercialization – Offers business, technical, scientific, legal and financial expertise to commercialize UVM creations.
- UVM Innovations – A UVM office that assists new and existing companies to license and commercialize their inventions.
- Clinical Research Center (CRC) – The CRC provides scientists with the infrastructure to conduct efficient and high quality research.
- Sponsored Project Administration (SPA)
College of Medicine links
- Core Facilities
- Guideline for Physical Laboratory Space Allocation (PDF)
- Office of Clinical Trials Research
- Training Grants
Last modified September 26 2012 03:56 PM