Clinical Research Resources
Patient-oriented research plays an important role in the discovery and development of new therapies and treatments. Located adjacent to our campus, The University of Vermont Medical Center serves as our teaching partner. Regional partnerships include Danbury Hospital, Eastern Maine Medical Center, Dartmouth Medical School, and Jackson Laboratory.
- Office of Clinical Trials Research
- Center for Clinical and Translational Science
- UVM Committees on Human Research
- UVM Clinical Research Center (CRC)
- UVM Research Administration, Sponsored Project Administration
Last modified November 12 2014 11:24 AM