Extension Master Gardener
EXTENSION MASTER GARDENER VOLUNTEER HELPLINE
The Helpline serves Vermont residents by providing science based information about home horticulture issues.
| • 1-800-639-2230 - Toll free number in Vermont only
• (802) 656-5421 - Local callers (Chittenden County)Current Hours: Monday thru Friday, 9-12
Submit your garden questions, including clear images
by clicking on the button below:
SUBMITTING INSECT AND PLANT SPECIMENS
- To submit insect and/or injured plant materials for diagnosis (pdf) via mail - To lessen the possibility of sample deterioration, mail specimens no later than Wednesday.
- You may also drop off your insect and plant specimens @ the helpline office on Monday thru Friday from 9-12. For directions to the helpline office, please visit this link.
- Fact Sheets & Vermont Resources
- Visit UVM Extension Yard and Garden Resources for help with your home yard and garden questions.
- For information on National Extension Master Gardener, vist this website.
SOIL TESTING INFORMATION
- To obtain information on soil testing or to download a soil kit form, please visit the UVM Agricultural & Environmental Testing Laboratory . View a sample soil test report here.
PLEASE NOTE (IMPORTANT!) see below.....
- COMMERCIAL GROWERS: Please visit the UVM Plant Diagnostic Clinic. We're sorry, but we are only trained to work with home horticulture issues.
Last modified June 06 2014 01:54 PM