Extension Master Gardener
Ask An Extension Master Gardener
EXTENSION MASTER GARDENER VOLUNTEER HELPLINE
The Helpline serves Vermont residents by providing science based information about home horticulture issues.
- 1-800-639-2230 - Toll free number in Vermont only
- (802) 656-5421 - Local callers (Chittenden County)
|Monday thru Friday, 9-12 - You may also email your garden questions, including clear images to firstname.lastname@example.org.|
SUBMITTING INSECT AND PLANT SPECIMENS
- To submit insect and/or injured plant materials for diagnosis (pdf) via mail - To lessen the possibility of sample deterioration, mail specimens Monday thru Wednesday.
- You may also drop off your insect and plant specimens @ the helpline office during the hours listed above. For directions to the Spear St. Helpline Volunteer Office, please visit this link.
You may also email your questions using the above email address. Photos are always helpful in determining a diagnosis. Please add photos as attachments - do not embed them in the message.
- Growing Tomatoes in Vermont
- Visit UVM Extension Yard and Garden Resources for help with your home yard and garden questions.
- For information on National Extension Master Gardener, vist this website.
SOIL TESTING INFORMATION
- To obtain information on soil testing or to download a soil kit form, please visit the UVM Agricultural & Environmental Testing Laboratory . View a sample soil test report here.
PLEASE NOTE (IMPORTANT!) see below.....
- COMMERCIAL GROWERS: Please visit the UVM Plant Diagnostic Clinic. We're sorry, but we are only trained to work with home horticulture issues.
Last modified May 01 2013 09:41 AM