Living/Learning Center Program Proposal Timeline and Important Dates
Student-Designed Program Deadlines:
"Notice of Intent to Propose a Program" Due to L/L Director's Office (L/L Commons 205) on Friday, December 12th 2014 by 4:00 PM .
Final Complete Program Proposal Due to L/L Director's Office (L/L Commons 205) on Thursday, January 22, 2015, by 4:00 PM.
Students who Intend to Submit an L/L Program Propsal MUST do the Following:
1. Visit the Living/Learning Center Director's Office to pick up an Information Packet and Proposal Guide;
2. Attend one of the following Program Proposal Information Sessions:
- Friday, November 7, 2014: 5:30 PM -7:00 PM; Living/Learning Center, Classroom B-101
- Wenesday, November 12, 2014: 5:00 PM - 6:45 PM; Living/Learning Center, Commons 302
- Tuesday, Nove ber 18, 2014: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM; Living/Learning Center, Classroom B-102
All Program Proposals (Student/Staff/Faculty):
Final Program Proposal due to L/L Director's Office (L/L Commons 205) on Thursday, January 22, 2015, by 4:00 PM.
If you have questions about the Faculty/Staff proposal process, contact John Sama (John.Sama@uvm.edu) at 656-4200.
If you have questions about the process or would like more general information, please contact Windy Paz-Amor, Associate Director (Windy.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu) at 656-4200.
Last modified October 21 2014 11:27 AM