Program Proposal Season for the 2015-2016 Has Begun!
If you are interested in creating a Living/Learning Center program for the 2015-2016 academic year, check the Proposal Guidelines and Format in the side bar to get more information about the Program Proposal Process. A preliminary "Notice of Intent to Propose a Living/Learning Program" is due on Friday, December 12th by 4:00 PM in the Director's Office. The final, typed proposals for new and returning programs are due in the Living/Learning Center Director's Office on Thursday, January 22nd by 4:00 PM. If you have questions about the process or would like more general information, please contact Windy Paz-Amor (Windy.Paz-Amor@uvm.edu) at 656-4200.
Students who Intend to Submit an L/L Program Propsal MUST do the Following:
1. Visit the Living/Learning Center Director's Office to pick up an Information Packet and Proposal Guide;
2. Attend one of the following Program Proposal Information Sessions:
- Friday, November 7, 2014: 5:30 PM -7:00 PM; Living/Learning Center, Classroom B-101
- Wenesday, November 12, 2014: 5:00 PM - 6:45 PM; Living/Learning Center, Commons 302
- Tuesday, Nove ber 18, 2014: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM; Living/Learning Center, Classroom B-102
Last modified October 21 2014 11:10 AM