- We provide direct services to ELL students through individual outreach, consultation, and educational programs.
- We connect ELL students to campus resources, such as learning skills and subject area tutoring.
- We facilitate access to class notes and extended time on tests.
- We offer a peer-mentoring program Cultural Cats which provides an opportunity for ELL students to meet and chat with fluent English speaking volunteers on campus.
- We provide support in case of any other issues, questions, and concerns students may be facing in regards to the English language or UVM culture and educational requirements.