You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
Across Lake Dunmore, Rutland R.R.
- 1906 - 1909
- Hand-colored postcard of Lake Dunmore. In the foreground are a few farm buildings and some pasture lands. A stand of trees borders the pastures. Beyond the lake there is forested area with a small hill. A light-colored area below the hill appears to be smoke from a train. This is possibly the reason for the Rutland R.R. title of the postcard. All image rights reserved to Henry Sheldon Museum, www.henrysheldonmuseum.org.
- 4249 x 2758 pixels; 5016376 bytes
- Original Filename:
- Original Metadata:
- Vermont Across Lake Dunmore, Rutland R.R.
- Buildings; Conifers; Culture; Deciduous; Farm buildings; Forests and Plants; Geology; Hills; Human Constructs; Lakes; Landforms; Landscapes; Living Things; Locomotives; Nature; Pastures; Railroads; Trees; Wooden-frame buildings;
- Henry Sheldon Museum
- Submitted By:
- Andrew Turgeon
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Scanning/Digitization/Creation Notes:
- MacBook OS X V10.4.11 CanoScan LiDE 70
- Image Scanned By:
- Jamie Russell
- Hugh C. Leighton Co.
- Catalogue Information:
- Photographs post card Box 1 4H7 - 1995.80.03
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Dating for postcard publisher
- Times viewed: