You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
Two Women and a Man in a Field in Addison
- 1860 - 1880
- This image is of two women and a man working in a field in Addison, Vermont. The figures stand at the center of the photo: the two women, who wear dresses, are bent over working with the land, while the man stands to the right with one hand in his pocket. The figures stand in a pasture that is lined, in the background, by deciduous and conifer trees. All image rights reserved to Henry Sheldon Museum, www.henrysheldonmuseum.org.
- 8256 x 4040 pixels; 26940080 bytes
- Original Filename:
- Original Metadata:
- Granden ???? Pond, ""Ground View"" Addison, VT.
- Agriculture; Culture; Farmers; Forests and Plants; Human Activity; Human Constructs; Landscapes; Living Things; Men; Nature; Pasture plants; Pastures; People; Plants; Shrubs; Women; Women farmers; Work;
- Henry Sheldon Museum
- Submitted By:
- Katherine Zephir
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Scanning/Digitization/Creation Notes:
- MacBook OSX Version 10.5.2 CanoScan LiDE 90
- Image Scanned By:
- John William Meyer
- Catalogue Information:
- 1983.188.6--Photographs, Stereoviews Box 1 4H7
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- When stereoscopic photography was most popular. Also, clothing of the two women and man.
- Times viewed: