You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
- 1945 - 1960
- This photo captures a bird's eye view of Lake Willoughby and the surrounding area. The foreground shows a gentle cleared slope, with fenced pasture higher up and houses or camps built along the waterfront. Both wire and wood fences can be seen around the pasture as well as a few small evergreen trees and some shrubs. A dirt road runs past the houses near shore. Further up the shore to the left is another cleared area. The rest of the surrounding hills and mountains are wooded, including all of the slopes on the far side of the lake. Mountains rise steeply from the lake in the distance. Power line poles stand along the road.
- 1360 x 866 pixels; 356352 bytes
- Original Filename:
- Shorelines; Mountains; Road; Buildings; Buildings; Conifers; Culture; Deciduous; Dwellings; Electric lines--Poles and towers; Forest plants; Forests and Plants; Geology; Hills; Human Constructs; Lakes; Landforms; Landscapes; Living Things; Mountains; Nature; Pasture plants; Plants; Roads; Roads,Earth; Rural; Stone walls and Fences; Trees; Wire fencing; Wooden fences;
- Old Stone House Collection, Old Stone House Museum
- Submitted By:
- Jens Hilke
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Architecture. Automobiles.
- Times viewed: