You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
Dam at "Grand View"
- 1860 - 1880
- This stereoscopic image is of a dam at "Grand View" in Addison, Vermont. Two women hold large sticks as they walk towards the left side of the photograph. The foreground is comprised of debris from the dam as well as a small section of grass and plant covered land. The dam stands at the center, behind which is a hill covered in both deciduous and conifer trees. All image rights reserved to Henry Sheldon Museum, www.henrysheldonmuseum.org.
- 7980 x 3821 pixels; 29466198 bytes
- Original Filename:
- Original Metadata:
- Dam at ""Grand View"" Addison, VT. JS. Smith.
- Conifers; Culture; Dams; Deciduous; Earth dams; Forests and Plants; Geology; Hills; Human Constructs; Landforms; Living Things; Nature; People; Plants; Shrubs; Trees; Women;
- Henry Sheldon Museum
- Submitted By:
- Katherine Zephir
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Scanning/Digitization/Creation Notes:
- MacBook OSX Version 10.5.2 CanoScan LiDE 90
- Image Scanned By:
- John William Meyer
- Catalogue Information:
- 1984.405--Photographs, Stereoviews Box 1 4H7
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- When stereoscopic photography was most popular.
- Times viewed: