You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
- 1950 - 1960
- This image shows farmers haying a field with tractors in the foreground of the photograph. There are several houses, farm buildings, and a church in the village beyond the hay field. There is a hill with open fields and some trees in the background of the photograph. There are deciduous trees along the streets in the village and between the fields. A few wire fences are visible separating the fields. The season is summer.
- 2676 x 2072 pixels; 1123352 bytes
- Original Filename:
- GPS Location:
- 44.61803 N latitude, 71.94476 W longitude
- Agriculture Agricultural machinery; Agriculture; Barns; Buildings; Church buildings; Conifers; Culture; Deciduous; Dwellings; Farm buildings; Farm produce; Farming; Field Crops; Forests and Plants; Geology; Hay; Hay--Handling; Hay--Harvesting; Haying equipment; Hills; Human Activity; Human Constructs; Landforms; Landscapes; Living Things; Machinery; Men; Nature; Pastures; People; Roads; Rural; Season; Streets; Summer; Time; Trees; Village communities; Work;
- Vermont State Archives and Records Administration
- Submitted By:
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Street lights. Tractor. Clothing.
- Times viewed: