You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
Covered Bridge and Farm Fields
- 1920 - 1960
- This image shows a covered, wooden bridge surrounded by open farm fields. There is a piece of agricultural equipment to the left of the bridge. Small shrubs are visible in the river's riparian zone. There are forested hills in the background of the photograph. The hay field in the foreground is partially mowed. The season is most likely summer.
- 2672 x 2112 pixels; 938729 bytes
- Original Filename:
- Bridges Agricultural machinery; Bridges; Bridges,Wooden; Conifers; Covered Bridges; Culture; Deciduous; Forests and Plants; Geology; Grassland plants; Haying equipment; Hills; Human Constructs; Landforms; Landscapes; Living Things; Machinery; Nature; Pasture plants; Pastures; Plants; Riparian plants; Roads; Roads,Earth; Rural; Season; Summer; Time; Trees;
- Vermont State Archives and Records Administration
- Submitted By:
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- A number of covered bridge pictures were tekan during this time period. Photo quality.
- Times viewed: