You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
Church Hill Bridge
- 1927 - 1930
- This image shows Church Hill Bridge and its gravel approach on Route 12. Guard rails line the road and bridge. The landscape is a combintaion of open fields and forested hills. Esther Munroe Swift writes on 2007-01-10: I think this image is incorrectly labeled.The only Church Hill known to be in Vemont is in the south eastern part of the town of Fletcher.
- 2259 x 1644 pixels; 1195044 bytes
- Original Filename:
- Bridge approaches; Bridges; Conifers; Culture; Deciduous; Earth Materials; Forests and Plants; Geology; Human Constructs; Landforms; Landscapes; Living Things; Mountains; Nature; Pastures; Pebbles; Roads; Roads,Gravel; Roads--Guard fences; Rural; Rural roads; Season; Sediments (Geology); Stone walls and Fences; Summer; Time; Trees; Wire fencing; Wooden fences;
- Vermont State Archives and Records Administration
- Submitted By:
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Road reconstructed after 1927 flood. Tracks on road.
- Times viewed: