You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
Shoreline and Road at Shelburne Farms
- 1886 - 1900
- This is a blurry photograph looking west along driveway to Shelburne House, Shelburne Farms. Saxton Point is in the background, and Shelburne House can be dimly seen through the trees planted along the road. To the right is Lake Champlain while to the left is the mostly cleared landscape. This is the future site of the northern seawall. Image property of Shelburne Farms Collections. All rights reserved. May not be reproduced without permission. 1611 Harbor Road, Shelburne, VT 802 985 8929.
- 1662 x 1605 pixels; 125057 bytes
- Original Filename:
- Animals; Culture; Deciduous; Earth Materials; Forests and Plants; Geology; Horses; Human Constructs; Lake sediments; Lakes; Landforms; Landscapes; Littoral plants; Living Things; Nature; Plants; Roads; Roads,Earth; Rural; Sand; Sediments (Geology); Shrubs; Trees;
- Shelburne Farms Collections
- Submitted By:
- Eric Butler
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Webbs acquired Shelburne Farms in 1886. Photo quality.
- Times viewed: