You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
Abbott Memorial Public Library
- 1907 - 1913
- The historic image shows a woman standing in the walkway in front of a brick and stone building with the inscription "Abbott Memorial Library" above the entrance. Several small, coniferous trees line the library yard in the foreground of the photograph. It looks like summer. Handwritten captions at the bottom of the image read, "Public Library. Pomfret, Vt. Photo by Randall." The postcard was sent June 23, 1913.
- 1062 x 656 pixels; 288337 bytes
- Original Filename:
- Building,Brick; Buildings; Conifers; Culture; Deciduous; Earth Materials; Forests and Plants; Forests and forestry; Geology; Granite; Grassland plants; Human Constructs; Living Things; Nature; People; Plants; Public buildings; Rocks; Rocks,Igneous; Season; Seedlings; Stone buildings; Summer; Time; Trees; Women;
- Special Collections, Bailey/Howe Library, University of Vermont
- Elmer E. Randall
- Submitted By:
- Kara Lenorovitz
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Postcard style. Mailed in 1913.
- Times viewed: