You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
Boys in Front of Academy
- 1890 - 1920
- The historic image shows four boys standing in a dirt road in front of a large building with a small tower on the roof. There is a store and a house on the left side of the image. Another house with a porch is visible on the right side of the image. There is a cleared hill in the background of the photograph. Mark Fasching writes on 2004-9-6: This is the academy in Jericho Center. Now is the town library on the green, moved in the 1950's when Browns Trace Road was rerouted through the town green.
- 1584 x 830 pixels; 101065 bytes
- Original Filename:
- Boys; Buildings; Cities and towns; City trees; Commercial buildings; Culture; Deciduous; Dwellings; Electric lines--Poles and towers; Forests and Plants; Geology; Hills; Human Constructs; Landforms; Landscapes; Living Things; Nature; Observatories; People; Roads; Roads,Earth; Schools; Streets; Trees;
- Special Collections, Bailey/Howe Library, University of Vermont
- Submitted By:
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Utility lines. Clothing.
- Times viewed: