61 Summit Street
- 1900 - 1970
- This historic photograph shows a house on Summit Street. This house has a two level porch on the facing side with ornamental railings. There is a second porch off the left side of the house with the same type of handrail. Three chimneys and two windows are on the roof of this house. There is also a turret present off the right side of the house, which has a weathervane on the roof. Behind the turret to the right are a third floor balcony and an overhang covering the driveway. There is ivy growing up the front porch and shrubs to the left of the building. Elm and other deciduous trees border the yard. The season is most likely summer.
- 4027 x 2474 pixels; 1632133 bytes
- Original Filename:
- GPS Location:
- UTM Zone T 18, 4926130 E, 642891 N
- Buildings; Chimneys; Cities and towns; Culture; Deciduous; Driveways; Dwellings; Elm; Forests and Plants; Foundations; Human Constructs; Landscapes; Living Things; Nature; Plants; Roads; Season; Shrubs; Stone buildings; Summer; Time; Trees;
- University of Vermont Archives
- Submitted By:
- Rachel Lomonaco
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Architecture suggests a late 19th century construction date, but the ivy has been growing for several years. Elm trees.
- Times viewed: