You searched for: all images in the database. Here are the results:
Arched Bridge, Waterfall, and Locomotive, with Brattleboro House in the Background
- 1878 - 1880
- Stereoview shows double bridges over a mill dam and waterfall. Bridge in foreground is a railroad bridge with men and a wood powered locomotive on it. Bridge possibly made of limestone. Brattleboro house in background.
- 3556 x 2048 pixels; 2676765 bytes
- Original Filename:
- Arched Bridges; Buildings; Culture; Dams; Earth Materials; Forests and Plants; Geology; Human Constructs; Landforms; Living Things; Locomotives; Men; Nature; Outcrops (Geology); People; Plants; Railroad bridges; Railroads; Railroads--Trains; Riparian plants; Rivers; Rocks; Transportation; Waterfalls; stone;
- Special Collections, Bailey/Howe Library, University of Vermont
- Submitted By:
- Elizabeth Stanley Mann
- Submitted On:
- Original Media:
- Relative Dating Rationale:
- Bridge constructed in 1878. Engine style. Wood fuel for engine.
- Times viewed: